This egg skin care range is making big waves in the South Korean beauty market. Based in London and New York, Too Cool For School recently launched a line of "mousse-textured products formulated with cleansing and nourishing egg yolk and egg whites."
The egg skin care consists of an egg cream mask, egg mousse soap, egg mouse facial mask and egg mousse body oil. So most steps in your skin care routine (cleanse, treat, moisturize) are covered. Too Cool For School is currently developing a face moisturizer and body butter as well.
While many beauty companies are focusing on natural and edible ingredients, this focus on eggs is less heard of. The lush lather effect and simple packaging is sure to draw people in.
Too Cool For School is Offering Award-Winning Egg Skin Care Products
1. Natural Ingredients in Skin Care - The focus on natural and edible ingredients in the beauty market presents a disruptive innovation opportunity for companies to create unique and effective skincare products.
2. Multi-step Skin Care Routine - The trend towards multi-step skincare routines opens up opportunities for companies to create comprehensive and convenient skincare products that cover all the necessary steps.
3. Unique Packaging Design - The emphasis on simple and visually appealing packaging in the beauty industry creates an opportunity for companies to differentiate themselves and attract consumers with innovative packaging designs.
1. Beauty and Personal Care - The beauty and personal care industry can capitalize on the trend of natural ingredients and multi-step skincare routines by developing new product lines that meet consumer demands and offer innovative solutions.
2. Food and Beverage - The food and beverage industry has an opportunity to explore partnerships with beauty companies and provide natural ingredients like eggs for use in skincare products, creating a new revenue stream.
3. Package Design - The package design industry can collaborate with beauty companies to create unique and visually appealing packaging that stands out on the shelves and enhances the overall product experience.