This eccentric egg roll isn't one you would find in a typical Asian restaurant. Concocted by The Vulgar Chef, the Cheddar Bacon Ramen Egg Roll is made using wonton or large egg roll wraps. Inside go cooked ramen noodles, bacon bits and shredded cheddar cheese. By following the expert advise of The Vulgar Chef, also known as Kyle Marcoux, you can fold them up and eat your own version at home. After rolling and before frying in canola oil, you should also brush the top with a egg white wash.
If you love unusual food combinations, this recipe is one you will enjoy. This is especially the case if you are into finding unusual ways to cook ramen.
This Egg Roll From The Vulgar Chef Contains Cheddar, Bacon and Ramen Too
1. Unconventional Food Fusions - Exploring unique flavor combinations using traditional dishes as the foundation.
2. Home Cooking Innovation - Developing new and unusual recipes for home cooks to try.
3. Social Media-worthy Dishes - Creating visually exciting and attention-grabbing dishes that are shareable on social media.
1. Food and Beverage - Incorporating creative recipes and unusual flavors in traditional dishes to set a trend in the culinary industry.
2. Home Cooking - Introducing unique, unconventional recipes to home cooks to promote culinary experimentation and innovation.
3. Social Media - Creating visually stunning and buzzworthy dishes to drive engagement and increase social media presence.