'Eftpos,' the mobile payment solutions company, officially launched the Eftpos eQR payments system at Subway restaurants in Australia. The eQR system refers to mobile payment processing through scanning a QR code. Eftpos noted that it originally planned to launch its eQR system at Subway restaurants in late 2021 but this release was delayed due to local lockdown restrictions.
To celebrate the launch of the Eftpos eQR payments system at Subway restaurants, the company is offering customers the ability to receive three times as many SubCard reward dollars when paying via the new eQR system. This is a limited-time promotion with no set end date as of now.
Eftpos stated that its QR-code-based payments service will be familiar to many communities in Australia as a result of CoViD-19 restrictions leading to many stores adopting QR codes for menus, ordering systems, and other solutions.
Image Credit: Eftpos
Eftpos Debuted its First Live Payment Service at Subway Stores
1. Qr-based Mobile Payment - Opportunities for other businesses to adopt QR-based mobile payment systems to provide contactless transactions.
2. Mobile Rewards Programs - Opportunities to offer mobile rewards programs to incentivize customers to use mobile payment systems over traditional payment methods.
3. Localized Mobile Payment Solutions - Opportunities for companies to create localized mobile payment solutions that cater to the specific needs of communities and businesses.
1. Fast Food Industry - Potential for fast food chains to adopt mobile payment solutions to make the ordering process more efficient and contactless, especially in a post-COVID world.
2. Retail Industry - Opportunities for retailers to adopt mobile payment solutions to offer contactless transactions and incentivize customers with loyalty programs.
3. Payment Processing Industry - Opportunities to create localized mobile payment solutions for specific industries and communities to meet the unique needs of businesses and customers.