German company The Deli Garage is changing the way we eat with their FDA-approved, edible spray paint. The brand's ESSLACK product is available in metallic gold and silver tones and is the first-ever food coloring that comes in a convenient spray bottle.
While spray painted food is traditionally a staple of modern art pieces or surreal fashion editorials, you can now make your very own gold and silver meals courtesy of The Deli Garage.
The company's edible spray paint product is demonstrated on their website and can be used to adorn a number of food items including vegetables, chocolates and even seafood and poultry delicacies. The edible, tasteless and odorless product will appeal to the experimental foodie and will make a splash at casual cocktail parties or lavish events.
The Deli Garage Transforms Your Food With Gold and Silver Tones
1. Edible Spray Paint - Edible spray paint is disrupting the food industry by transforming everyday meals into visually stunning creations.
2. Food Artistry - The use of edible spray paint opens up innovative opportunities for food artists to create visually captivating dishes.
3. Experimental Cuisine - The availability of edible spray paint allows adventurous chefs to push the boundaries of flavor and presentation in their culinary creations.
1. Food and Beverage - The food and beverage industry can incorporate edible spray paint to enhance food presentation and offer unique dining experiences.
2. Art and Design - The art and design industry can explore new possibilities with edible spray paint to create food masterpieces that blur the line between art and culinary delight.
3. Event Planning and Catering - Companies in the event planning and catering industry can use edible spray paint to create visually stunning and personalized dishes that will leave a lasting impression on guests.