Schutz, a shoe company based in Rio Grande do Sul, Brazil, has released images from its 2015 ad campaign, which features some very edgy summer footwear. Perfect for those looking to make a stylish and sexy statement next year, the high heels are made for femme fatales. Whether worn day or night, these edgy summer footwear is hard not to notice. They are a refreshing albeit dramatic change from the bohemian styles embraced this year.
The edgy summer footwear is worn by top model Alessandra Ambrosio. Forgoing her usual light brown locks from a blonde do, the teaser images were shared by L’Officiel Brazil. Shot in studio against a burnt orange backdrop, she looks very futuristic.
The Schutz Summer 2015 Campaign Stars Alessandra Ambrosio
1. Edgy Footwear - Opportunity for fashion tech companies to integrate innovative materials for creating futuristic designs.
2. Personalized High Heels - Potential for footwear retailers to leverage data analytics and develop personalized shoe recommendations based on customer preferences.
3. Sustainable Fashion - Growing trend towards eco-friendliness in the fashion industry presents an opportunity for shoe brands to create sustainable, environmentally friendly footwear.
1. Fashion - Brands can leverage technology and innovation to design and manufacture cutting-edge footwear.
2. Retail - Retailers can tap into customer data and personalize shoe recommendations to improve customer experience.
3. Environment - Shoe brands can explore sustainable materials and eco-friendly manufacturing processes to enhance their environmental credentials.