A clever and eco-friendly food packaging project is on its way into the market. Michal Marka, a designer from Ruzemborok, Slovakia, has designed this biodegradable food bowl in hopes of educating the users of biodegradable material and saving the planet bit by bit .
This eco-friendly packages all have seeds under the etiquette which you can plant right in the bowl. Insert the gravel, add the seed, cover it up, water it and plant it on the ground. The packaging will degrade and the herbs will grow within a week.
A satisfying consumption experience with a happy twist. It is perfect for engaging youth, as well as some adults, into socially responsible way of living and doing business the eco-friendly way.
This Eco-Friendly Food Packaging Can be Used to Grow Herbs
1. Biodegradable Packaging - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Develop new biodegradable packaging solutions that incorporate seeds for consumers to grow their own plants.
2. Sustainable Consumption - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Create products and experiences that promote environmentally responsible living and consumption.
3. Youth Engagement - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Design engaging and educational eco-friendly products and packaging that appeal to younger generations.
1. Food Packaging - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Introduce biodegradable food packaging options that promote sustainability and encourage consumers to grow their own food.
2. Sustainable Product Design - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Develop innovative and environmentally friendly packaging solutions and products that align with consumer demands for sustainability.
3. Education and Awareness - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Leverage packaging and product design to educate consumers about biodegradable materials and the importance of sustainable practices.