When life hands you an unsustainable energy source, make a new one like this Eco Power Strip. Using oxygen and hydrogen in bioethanol, Sungi Kim, Jooyeon Kim and Jun Hyuck Choi have created an eco-friendly charging station for just about anything.
Fittingly shaped like a chemical compound, the Eco Power Strip concocts the future of electrolysis-enabled electricity generators. With two legs acting as input and output beakers plus the one power-outlet bar appendage, this innovative product truly stirs up the striving game for sustainable energy.
The Eco Power Strip Harnesses Hydrogen and Oxygen
1. Eco-friendly Charging Stations - Opportunity to develop charging stations that utilize sustainable and renewable energy sources instead of traditional methods.
2. Electrolysis-enabled Electricity Generators - Innovative generators that utilize electrolysis to produce electricity have potential to disrupt traditional methods and improve sustainability efforts.
3. Chemical Compound-shaped Gadgets - Designing gadgets with unique shapes can create an aesthetic appeal and help differentiate them in the marketplace.
1. Renewable Energy - Opportunity for renewable energy companies to explore the potential of utilizing hydrogen and oxygen in bioethanol as a sustainable energy source for charging stations.
2. Technology - Innovative charging solutions present an opportunity for technological advancements and further integration of sustainable energy sources.
3. Design - Opportunity for design firms to create uniquely shaped and aesthetically appealing gadgets that incorporate sustainable and renewable energy sources.