As far as e-bikes go, they don't come around more self-assured than the Car Killer. Constructed by Calfee Design, this bamboo e-bike comes with a whole suite of features that could enable it to quite literally take the place of polluting, gas-guzzling cars on the road.
These beautiful e-bikes come with sturdy bamboo frames that are attached together using special lugs made from a blend of epoxy resin and hemp fibers. A BionX D Series rear hub motor pumps out 500 watts worth of pedal assisting power, and is sheathed in a carbon fiber cover for extra protection. Riders can choose precisely how much pedaling assistance they want.
Some of the car-like features present on the Car Killer include LED headlights, tail lights and an alarm system.
Ultimately, these bamboo e-bikes look to present a viable alternative to cars thanks to their powerful motor and high-tech accessories.
The Car Killer E-Bikes Aim to Replace Cars On the Road
1. Eco-friendly Transportation - The trend of sustainable transportation options is growing, with an opportunity for disruptive innovation in the development of eco-friendly vehicles such as bamboo e-bikes.
2. Electric Bikes - Electric bikes are becoming increasingly popular as concerns about sustainability and urban congestion rise, indicating an opportunity for disruptive innovation in the market.
3. Smart Biking Technology - Smart biking technology, such as LED lights and alarm systems, is emerging as a trend in the e-bike market, presenting an opportunity for further innovation.
1. Bicycle Manufacturing - The bicycle manufacturing industry has an opportunity to leverage eco-friendly materials and the popularity of electric bikes for disruptive innovation.
2. Transportation - The transportation industry may need to adapt to the growing trend of eco-friendly transportation options like bamboo e-bikes, creating an opportunity for disruption.
3. Smart Technology - The smart technology industry can benefit from the trend of e-bikes with high-tech features, including LED lights and alarm systems, opening up an opportunity for further innovation.