Nike SB introduces a new iteration of the SB Dunk High Pro sneaker silhouette in time for the Easter holiday -- the new model boasts the name 'Easter Spectrum.' The themed sneaker is limited edition and retains its skateboarding sensibilities. The main update is the tonal palette, featuring a blend of pastel shades throughout the entire model.
The uppers are constructed from suede materials and features hues of gray, orange, green, and blue. Additional details include the mismatching tongue tabs and the black suede that surrounds the Swoosh accents to add some contrast. The insoles also have contrasting elements that nod to the brand's Zoom Air technology. The sole unit boasts a brown gum foundation to round it all out.
Image Credit: Mortar Tokyo
Nike Introduces an Easter Spectrum Iteration of the SB Dunk High Pro
1. Easter-themed Sneakers - There is an opportunity for companies to create limited edition themed sneakers for holidays and special occasions.
2. Pastel Color Palette - Companies can incorporate pastel colors into their product designs to create fresh and visually appealing variations.
3. Mismatching Design - The use of mismatching colors and design elements can provide a unique and eye-catching feature to any product.
1. Fashion & Apparel - Fashion companies can utilize themed and pastel-colored designs on their merchandise to attract consumers during holiday seasons.
2. Footwear - There is an opportunity for shoe companies to incorporate pastel shades and mismatching designs into their sneakers to provide variety for consumers.
3. Retail - Retailers can take advantage of limited edition holiday-themed merchandise to drive foot traffic and increase sales during special occasions.