This earthly toned tile collection was released by contemporary tiling brand Cavaril. The Hungarian company aimed to create designs that are timeless and captivating. Titled the Earth Tone, the range of tiles have the potential to infuse any home setting with a sculptural motif. From pale ochre and warm gold to terracotta, the colors of this Cavaril range are both calming and versatile. The tiles are made out of concrete and the brand uses intricate designs like founded grooves and vertical fluting to "elevate concrete to the level of the richest materials."
Because of the different textures of the earthly toned tile collection, the objects do not communicate a complex aesthetic but they also play around with shadow and light.
Image Credit: Cavaril
Cavaril Embraces a Subdued Color Palette and Textures
1. Timeless Earth Tones - As more people are opting for earthy materials, there's a huge opportunity for designers and tile manufacturers to explore simple yet sophisticated designs using natural and unprocessed materials, thereby creating a more relaxed and warm ambiance.
2. Textured Concrete Tiles - There is a growing trend for concrete tiles which has opened up an opportunity for manufacturers to experiment with texture techniques to elevate concrete to luxurious sophistication.
3. Versatile Colors in Tile Design - The use of versatile colors in tile design has opened up a new avenue for manufacturers to create collections that cater to a broad range of design tastes and settings.
1. Home Design - Tile manufacturers and designers can capitalize on the trend towards earthy toned tiles by creating unique and timeless collections that infuse wellness and warmth to any living space.
2. Construction - Concrete tile manufacturers can innovate by experimenting with color and texture techniques to produce tiles that are both durable and visually appealing, thus creating more business opportunities for construction companies.
3. Real Estate - Incorporating earthy toned tiles into real estate design can be an opportunity for developers to create more inviting, relaxing and natural living environments that set them apart from their competition.