The Dusen Dusen Fall 2014 collection is exactly what women who love embracing their girly sides is looking for this season. Although the pieces look as though they were designed with summer in mind, they are actually perfect for the autumnal weather. The Dusen Dusen Fall 2014 collection simply introduces a playful flirtiness that is still appropriate for many professions such as school teachers.
Full of fun prints, loose fits and feminine layers, the Dusen Dusen Fall 2014 collection is at once time-specific and timeless. When worked in a certain way, women will be able to experiment with the pieces for outfits that are extremely versatile. Of course, many of the outfits are better suited for the day.
The Dusen Dusen Fall Collection is Playful and Flirty
1. Fun Prints - Disruptive innovation opportunities in the fashion industry can be found by incorporating bold and unique prints into clothing designs.
2. Versatile Outfits - There is a disruptive innovation opportunity in creating clothing that can be styled in multiple ways, allowing women to maximize the use of their wardrobe.
3. Girly Professional Wear - There is a disruptive innovation opportunity in designing feminine and playful clothing that is still appropriate for professional settings, such as school teachers.
1. Fashion - Disruptive innovation opportunities in the fashion industry can be found by incorporating fun prints, versatile outfits, and girly professional wear.
2. Retail - In the retail industry, there is a disruptive innovation opportunity to curate and market collections that cater to women looking for playful and flirty professional wear.
3. Education - There is a disruptive innovation opportunity in the education industry to provide school teachers with fashion options that are both stylish and suitable for the classroom.