Ashton Kutcher, or @aplusk as you might know him on Twitter, is on the publicity trail trying to promote the new social networking site Duck-Clown-Fern.
In a parody made by MTV to promote Popzilla, a fake Ashton Kutcher avatar, on behalf of Duck-Clown-Fern, proudly shows why it is a far more superior social network than Twitter and the rest. Check out the video and see why the new social networking site will be all the rage with today’s youth.
Ashton Kutcher and Duck-Clown-Fern Take on Twitter
1. Parody in Social Networking - There is a growing trend of using parodies to promote social networking sites, opening opportunities for innovative marketing campaigns.
2. Alternative Social Networks - Emergence of alternative social networks like Duck-Clown-Fern presents opportunities for disruptive innovation in the social media industry.
3. Youth-oriented Social Networking - The popularity of social networking sites among the youth creates potential for innovative platforms that specifically cater to their needs and interests.
1. Entertainment Industry - The entertainment industry can leverage the trend of using parodies to create engaging content and promote their products or services.
2. Social Media Industry - Alternative social networks like Duck-Clown-Fern can disrupt the social media industry by offering unique features and targeting specific user demographics.
3. Marketing Industry - Marketing professionals can tap into the youth-oriented social networking trend to develop innovative strategies and campaigns to reach younger audiences.