These Drusy Rings by Marta Sànchez Oms are truly one of a kind; each contains a raw, rough gemstone or crystal in its natural, unpolished form.
Drusy has becoming increasingly popular in jewelry, a fitting reflection of the shift toward imperfect fashion and nature-meets-designer themes.
The Drusy Rings featured here, which include semi-precious stones like Cobaltocalcite, Apophilite, Gris, Citrine, Amethyst, Gretel, Chalcedony and Azurite, can be purchased from Marta Sànchez Oms' Masaoms store on Etsy.
Masaoms Turns Raw and Rough Crystas into One of a Kind Jewelry
1. Imperfect Fashion - The rise in popularity of raw and rough gemstone jewelry mirrors the trend towards imperfect fashion.
2. Nature-design Fusion - The use of natural, unpolished gemstones in jewelry reflects the fusion of nature and designer themes.
3. Gemstone Variety - The inclusion of a wide range of semi-precious stones in drusy rings offers customers a diverse selection.
1. Jewelry - The unique and one-of-a-kind nature of drusy rings presents an opportunity for jewelry designers to offer distinctive pieces to customers.
2. Fashion - The trend towards imperfect fashion opens up possibilities for fashion brands to create collections that celebrate individuality and natural beauty.
3. E-commerce - The availability of drusy rings through online platforms like Etsy creates a market for independent jewelry sellers to showcase their unique creations.