The Droid Turbo is a smartphone, introduced by Motorola, that is fitted with a ridiculously big and powerful battery.
This 3,900 mAh monstrosity of a battery can last 48 hours on a single charge. The phone also packs a quad-core 2.7 GHz Snapdragon 805 processor, 3 GB of RAM and a 5.2-inch Quad HD display complete with an extraordinary 565 pixels per inch. As if this weren't enough, the phone even has an optional turbo charger that adds 8 hours of use with only 15 minutes of charging time. The phone's camera is also no slouch -- a 21-megapixel offering capable of shooting 4K video.
The Droid Turbo will be available for $199 in the US -- on contract with Verizon Wireless -- starting October 30.
The Droid Turbo May Be the World's Most Powerful Smartphone
1. Long-lasting Batteries - The trend of smartphones with large battery capacity and long battery life is disrupting the mobile industry by addressing the common pain point of short battery life.
2. Powerful Processors - The trend of smartphones equipped with high-performance processors is providing users with faster and more efficient mobile experiences, opening up opportunities for advanced applications and multitasking capabilities.
3. High-resolution Displays - The trend of smartphones featuring high-resolution displays with pixel densities above 500 ppi is revolutionizing the visual experience and driving the demand for crisp and immersive content consumption.
1. Mobile Technology - The emergence of smartphones with turbocharged features presents opportunities for mobile technology companies to innovate and develop more advanced devices.
2. Battery Technology - The demand for long-lasting batteries in smartphones creates opportunities for battery technology companies to develop more efficient and sustainable power solutions.
3. Camera Technology - The integration of high-resolution cameras in smartphones creates opportunities for camera technology companies to develop innovative imaging technology and software for enhanced mobile photography and videography experiences.