With the phenomena of DIY art, the drip crayon pumpkin tutorial is a fun way to enhance your artsy side and to create a completely original pumpkin along the way. Very similar to the drip crayon artwork, this tutorial is just as simple as the canvas version. Melting crayons has never been as chic as it can be until now.
The rainbow pumpkin is a great DIY project for anyone as it only requires little artistic skill but creates an optical illusion as it seems like a very impressive skill. By painting the base of the pumpkin white, this will allow the colors of the crayons to pop off the pumpkin. Glue the crayons to the top of the pumpkin and blow dry them to melt.
The Drip Crayon Pumpkin Tutorial is the Artsy Answer to Halloween
1. DIY Art Projects - The trend of DIY art projects leads to an opportunity for home decor and crafting companies to create new and innovative products.
2. Artistic Halloween Decorations - The trend of unique and artistic Halloween decorations leads to an opportunity for seasonal decoration companies to create products that are both spooky and interesting.
3. Optical Illusion Designs - The trend of creating optical illusion designs leads to an opportunity for graphic design and advertising companies to create eye-catching campaigns that make people stop and look.
1. Home Decor and Crafting - The trend of DIY art projects can be capitalized on by home decor and crafting companies to create new products that cater to creative and artsy customers.
2. Seasonal Decoration - The trend of unique and artistic Halloween decorations can be capitalized on by seasonal decoration companies to cater to customers who want to make their homes stand out during the holiday season.
3. Graphic Design and Advertising - The trend of optical illusion designs can be capitalized on by graphic design and advertising companies to create memorable campaigns that grab people's attention and set their clients apart from the competition.