This young Beijing photographer has incorporated her dreams into her latest fashion shoot.
Joy Island used 3D modelling to recreate her dreams in vibrant fashion as she kept dreaming about the polka dot-obsessed Japanese artist Yayoi Kusama.
The artist created the dreamlike fashion images in response to a brief to materialize her 'dream project.' The series was featured in China's leading lifestyle magazine iLook as part of a collaboration with Fashion Laboratory.
The finished results blend colourful photography with 3D modelling and virtual spaces. The playful outfits of the models are perfectly set to the background of the bright primary colored 3D modelling.
Joy says the inspiration for the black and white stripes and bright colors came from Piet Mondarin and the De Stijl art movement.
Fashion Photographer Recreates Dreams Using 3D Modelling
1. 3D Modeling in Fashion Photography - Incorporating 3D modeling techniques can enhance dream-inspired fashion photography by creating unique and innovative visuals.
2. Virtual Spaces in Fashion Photography - Creating virtual spaces for fashion photography can enhance the overall aesthetic and create a new level of creativity.
3. Dream-inspired Fashion Photography - Fashion photographers can use their dreams as inspiration for their shoots, resulting in imaginative and unique content.
1. Fashion Photography - The use of 3D modeling and virtual spaces in fashion photography presents an opportunity for photographers to create unique and innovative visuals.
2. Fashion Design - Using dream-inspired fashion as a source of inspiration for designers can result in one-of-a-kind designs that stand out in the industry.
3. Art and Design Publications - Publishers of art and design magazines can collaborate with fashion photographers and designers to create visually stunning and imaginative content that resonates with their readers.