The new Dove Purify & Hydrate Shampoo and Conditioner boast an innovative formula that gently removes impurities
while keeping hair hydrated for up to 24 hours. The system is infused with Micellar Complex and Glycerin to gently
cleanse and wash away daily build-up to leave hair feeling hydrated and beautiful.
In addition, the Dove Purify & Hydrate Shampoo and Conditioner system was designed to wash away odor-causing bacteria to leave users feeling and smelling fresh all day. The pair is safe for all hair types and can be used daily for radiant and luscious locks.
The affordable new hair care system from Dove is now available to purchase online and in select retailers (including grocery stores and drug stores).
Image Credit: Dove
The Dove Purify & Hydrate Shampoo and Conditioner Keep Hair Fresh
1. Glycerin-infused Hair Products - The trend towards glycerin-infused hair products presents an opportunity for innovation in the beauty industry, with potential for increased focus on hydrating and gentle cleansing formulas.
2. 24-hour Hydration Formula - The trend towards hair care formulas that provide 24-hour hydration offers opportunities for disruptive innovation in the personal care industry by developing long-lasting and moisturizing hair care products.
3. Odor-cleansing Hair Products - The trend for odor-cleansing hair products creates opportunities for innovative hair care solutions in the beauty industry with a focus on fresh-smelling and great-looking hair.
1. Beauty Industry - The beauty industry can benefit from the trend towards glycerin-infused and 24-hour hydration hair products by producing innovative formulas that cater to the needs of consumers who prioritize skincare-like benefits in their hair care routine.
2. Personal Care Industry - The personal care industry can benefit from the trend towards 24-hour hydration formulas by creating innovative hair care products that incorporate long-lasting moisturizing components, potentially disrupting traditional hair care formulations.
3. Consumer Goods Industry - The consumer goods industry can benefit from the trend towards glycerin-infused and odor-cleansing hair products by developing innovative hair care solutions that cater to the needs of consumers who prioritize effective and affordable personal care products.