The Doodle Chair is an imaginative collaboration of British artist Jon Burgerman and Form Collection. Burgerman's unique doodles envelop the hot pink chairs under a glossy, durable laminate. The little doodles convey all things British, scrolling around the back of the seating. You might not want to sit down because you'll be too busy checking out all the little British references and giggling to yourself about the little sayings.
Implications - The 'Doodle Chair' not only represents a somewhat comfy place to sit your bottom down, but it also offers users endless hours of humor and entertainment. After all, there really aren't very many chairs as entertaining and aesthetically appealing as the 'Doodle Chair' by Jon Burgerman and Form Collection. This British gem deserves to be experienced worldwide.
Sit on Awesome Art With the ‘Doodle Chair'
1. Artistic Seating - The Doodle Chair showcases an opportunity for furniture companies to collaborate with artists for unique seating options.
2. Humorous Furniture - The 'Doodle Chair' highlights an opportunity for designers to create furniture that features elements of humor and entertainment.
3. Customized Prints - The use of custom prints on furniture, like the doodles on the Doodle Chair, is a trend that is gaining traction and presents an opportunity for printing companies to provide unique solutions for furniture manufacturers.
1. Furniture Manufacturing - Furniture manufacturers could partner with artists to produce unique and aesthetically appealing furniture like the Doodle Chair.
2. Design and Branding - Design firms and branding agencies could incorporate elements of humor and entertainment into their furniture designs, similar to the Doodle Chair, to differentiate themselves from competitors.
3. Printing and Graphics - Printing and graphics companies could provide customized printing solutions for furniture manufacturers to incorporate unique designs into their products, like the doodles on the Doodle Chair.