The Don't Drake & Drive sweater by Nala Los Angeles offers some very good advice.
The Canadian rapper is known for his hyper-emotional lyrics lamenting lost love, jealousy and betrayal. Some of these lyrics are bound to hit close to home. I mean, is it even possible to listen to a Drake song without thinking of your ex? And your ex is definitely not someone you should be thinking of while you're behind the wheel. You're bound to get tearful -- or angry -- and neither emotion is conducive to road safety.
Drake is one of those artists who is best enjoyed curled up in bed, with a glass of wine by your side and your ex's new girlfriend's Facebook profile open in front of you. So safety first! Don't Drake and Drive.
The Don't Drake & Drive Shirt Keeps Your Safety in Mind
1. Rapper-inspired Garments - Opportunity to create clothing and accessories that pay homage to popular rap artists.
2. Safety-conscious Fashion - Innovation in clothing that promotes safety, such as the Don't Drake & Drive shirt.
3. Emotional Lyrics Impact - Exploring how lyrics in music can evoke strong emotions and influence behavior, as seen with Drake's songs.
1. Apparel - Potential for clothing brands to collaborate with musicians and create merchandise inspired by their lyrics.
2. Automotive - Opportunity for car companies and road safety organizations to partner with artists to raise awareness about responsible driving.
3. Music Streaming - Growth in platforms that curate music playlists based on moods and emotions, allowing listeners to experience different feelings while driving.