Fashionable art can be just as beautiful than on their own and that is exactly what the Don Oehl Fashion Illustrations portray. After studying drawing and painting at Ecole de Louvre, he was hooked and headed to NYC to begin his panting career by incorporating his love for fashion and painting into one.
Taking inspiration from artists like Andy Warhol, Cindy Sherman, Kenneth Paul Block, Dandi White and John Luke Eastman, the Don Oehl Fashion Illustrations are truly creative and unique.
Check out the gallery for some of his amazing designs including his ‘Marriage of Fashion and Design’ creations such as Wintourfeld, Madonatella and Jacoppola.
The Don Oehl Fashion Illustrations are Fashionably Savvy
1. Fashionable Art - Exploring the intersection of fashion and art through creative illustrations.
2. Incorporating Fashion and Painting - Finding innovative ways to blend fashion and traditional art mediums.
3. Unique Fashion Illustrations - Creating one-of-a-kind fashion illustrations that showcase originality and creativity.
1. Fashion - Opportunities for fashion brands to collaborate with artists to create unique and eye-catching imagery.
2. Art - The fusion of fashion and art presents opportunities for artists to explore new mediums and reach wider audiences.
3. Design - Incorporating fashion and painting can inspire designers to create innovative and boundary-pushing collections.