The Domino's Japan 'Lovin' Fondant Chocolate' lava cake has been created by the brand to offer consumers with a tasty way to celebrate Valentine's Day and satisfy their sweet tooth. Created in a darling heart-shaped form, the cake is packed with Belgian Couverture chocolate and are baked to order. This comes as a fancier version to the existing lava cakes made available from the brand in Japan and here in North America.
The Domino's Japan 'Lovin' Fondant Chocolate' lava cake is available only for a limited time through February 18 and acknowledges the way that brands are taking international customs to new markets. As globalization continues, we'll likely see more brands translate offerings for new markets to enjoy.
Image Credit: Brand Eating
The Domino's Japan 'Lovin' Fondant Chocolate' Lava Cake is Heart-Shaped
1. Valentine's Day Desserts - There is an opportunity for dessert makers to create more Valentine's Day-themed desserts like heart-shaped lava cakes.
2. Globalization of Food Offerings - As more brands translate their offerings for new markets, there is an opportunity for disruptive innovation in creating unique food offerings that cater to global tastes.
3. Customized Desserts - Personalization in desserts like heart-shaped cakes provides an opportunity for brands to create unique, customizable desserts that cater to different occasions.
1. Food and Beverage Industry - The food industry can take advantage of the trend by offering more customized and themed desserts.
2. Retail Industry - As more brands develop unique dessert offerings, the retail industry can benefit from stocking and selling the products in their stores.
3. Hospitality Industry - The hospitality industry can create unique offerings for their guests such as customized desserts or regional dishes to cater to global tastes.