La Dolce Vita Fiat 500 by Fenice Milano is a luxurious Italian-made car. The sexy drop top auto features various parts that are finely touched with 24-karat gold. Luxurious detailing on the side pillars, exterior mirrors and the headlights are just deluxe accents on this vehicle. Available in a deep cherry red or bright pearly white, the beautiful and classy La Dolce Vita Fiat 500 is definitely an Italian beauty.
Implications - You'd expect this vehicle to be massive with all of its luxurious features and all, but instead, it's almost Mini Cooper-sized. Clearly, no one will ever accuse you of overcompensating when you're driving down the road with this lavish car.
La Dolce Vita Fiat 500 is One Golden Beauty of a Car
1. Luxury Car Customization - The use of 24-karat gold accents on the La Dolce Vita Fiat 500 demonstrates the growing trend of luxury car customization.
2. Mini Luxury Vehicles - The compact size of the La Dolce Vita Fiat 500 challenges the notion that luxury cars need to be large, presenting an opportunity for creating luxurious mini vehicles.
3. Deluxe Accent Detailing - The luxurious detailing on the La Dolce Vita Fiat 500, such as the gold side pillars and exterior mirrors, highlights the trend of incorporating deluxe accents in automobile design.
1. Automotive Customization - The use of 24-karat gold accents on the La Dolce Vita Fiat 500 suggests a disruptive innovation opportunity in the automotive customization industry.
2. Luxury Car Manufacturing - The demand for luxurious mini vehicles presents a potential disruptive innovation opportunity for luxury car manufacturers to create compact yet opulent vehicles.
3. Automobile Design - The trend of incorporating deluxe accent detailing in car design opens up a disruptive innovation opportunity for automobile designers to create unique and stylish features.