Lord have mercy. The Dolce & Gabbana Fall 2010 Campaign is so scorching hot that I advise you to head over to the photo gallery now instead of waiting. Without a doubt, this spread will have you drooling. Each man is immaculate on their own, but a room of five is just madness -- the good kind, of course.
After several moments of catching my breath, I've realized that the spread is set in a tailor shop and it follows the storyline of getting fitted for the perfect suit. Men, I advise you to hide the Dolce & Gabbana Fall 2010 campaign from your women and ladies, try not to salivate too much.
The Dolce & Gabbana Fall 2010 Campaign Will Have You Drooling
1. Male Fashion Campaigns - The Dolce & Gabbana Fall 2010 Campaign showcases a new level of advertising in the male fashion industry.
2. Tailored Advertising - The use of a tailor shop as the setting for the Dolce & Gabbana Fall 2010 Campaign creates an opportunity for tailored advertising in the fashion industry.
3. Group Marketing - The use of a group of five men in the Dolce & Gabbana Fall 2010 Campaign creates an opportunity for group marketing in the fashion industry.
1. Fashion - The Dolce & Gabbana Fall 2010 Campaign provides opportunities for new advertising techniques in the fashion industry.
2. Photography - The Dolce & Gabbana Fall 2010 Campaign creates opportunities for photographers to experiment with new concepts and settings.
3. Marketing - The Dolce & Gabbana Fall 2010 Campaign introduces opportunities for marketing professionals to create tailored campaigns for niche audiences.