Ruffwear's 'Approach Pack' is a dog hiking backpack that is designed to ensure that your canine hiking and camping companion is able to contribute their part in being able to carry their supplies whilst also remaining consummately comfort and unburdened.
Accordingly, this particular dog hiking backpack makes use of radially designed saddles that aim to forge a passive compression mechanism that effectively ensures even and comfortable distribution of load. The inclusion of weight-first saddlebags and unique 'flopper stoppers' ensure that backpack bounce is mitigated so that your dog isn't wasting any energy on the move.
Elsewhere, this dog hiking backpack has thoughtful features such as a padded handle and side straps that allow you to easily lift or assist your dog when required.
Breathable, flexible and comfortable, the 'Approach Pack' is thoughtfully designed to cater to the needs of four-legged hiking companions.
Image Credit: Ruffwear
This Pack Helps Canine Hikers Comfortable Carry Their Gear
1. Canine Hiking Gear - Opportunity for companies to explore innovative and comfortable gear for dogs to accompany them while hiking or camping.
2. Radial Saddle Design - Trend towards radial saddle design that ensures comfortable distribution of load for hiking and outdoor gear for both humans and dogs.
3. Mitigating Backpack Bounce - Opportunity for innovation in designing backpacks that reduce backpack bounce for both dogs and humans on outdoor expeditions.
1. Pet Supplies - Companies in the pet supplies industry can explore opportunities to develop innovative hiking and outdoor gear for dogs.
2. Outdoor Apparel - Outdoor apparel companies can explore opportunities in designing backpacks with radial saddle design for comfortable distribution of load and reduced backpack bounce.
3. Adventure Gear - Opportunity for adventure gear companies to develop innovative and comfortable gear with weight-first saddlebags, flopper stoppers and other thoughtful features for humans and dogs on outdoor expeditions.