These new Dog Haus Stoney Baloney menu items are arriving in celebration of counterculture celebration 4/20 as a range of foods that are perfect for those who have the munchies. The items include the Stoney Baloney Sandwich and the Stoney Baloney Breakfast Burrito, which are both packed with a wide range of premium ingredients. The sandwich features a beef patty with a beef hot dog with a series of tasty toppings, while the burrito is made with the same as well as several other breakfast-themed ingredients.
The Dog Haus Stoney Baloney menu items have arriving for 4/20 but are being made available at participating Dog Haus locations through May 31, 2022. The Sandwich is priced at $14.20, while the Breakfast Burrito is $15.99.
Image Credit: Dog Haus
The Dog Haus Stoney Baloney Menu Items Includes Two Options
1. Cannabis-infused Cuisine - Introducing cannabis-infused options to popular foods can disrupt the culinary industry, catering to those looking for edibles with unique and flavorful taste.
2. Munchies-focused Menus - Creating menus that cater to the munchies can be a lucrative opportunity for fast-food and restaurants.
3. Celebration-inspired Specials - Offering limited-time menu items for holidays and celebrations can increase sales and customer engagement.
1. Fast Food - Fast-food chains can create munchies-focused menus and cannabis-infused options to compete with smaller restaurants.
2. Culinary - Culinary industries can explore the opportunity of incorporating cannabis into meals in order to innovate and offer unique dishes.
3. Bar and Restaurant - Bars and restaurants can increase profitability by offering limited-time, themed, and seasonal menu items.