CopperPet's copper-infused dog blanket makes the most of a material that has natural antimicrobial properties that wards off bacteria, fungi, mildew and odors. The soft fleece blanket for dogs is machine washable and water-resistant so that pet owners can use the blanket often without worry. Since copper technology is infused into the blanket, its properties are enough to last the life of the product and won't wash or rub off, like other products that are treated with copper only at a surface level.
Many pet owners are already familiar with the benefits of copper-infused clothing, especially when it comes to performance workout gear, and they are now passing on the benefits of this technology to pets, so that they can experience the same protective properties. CopperPet also makes copper-infused pet beds, which promise to pair well with the soft blanket.
CopperPet's Soft Blankets for Pets are Water-Resistant & Odor-Fighting
1. Copper-infused Pet Products - Companies can invest and research in developing a line of copper-infused pet products to offer pets the same protective properties as humans in clothing.
2. Antimicrobial Pet Products - There is an opportunity for companies to create additional antimicrobial pet products that protect against bacteria, fungi, mildew and odors that are also machine washable and water-resistant.
3. Sustainable Pet Products - Companies can invest in researching and developing sustainable pet products like copper-infused blankets that possess anti-microbial properties and resist deterioration, so that pet owners can stay eco-friendly while also keeping their pets healthy.
1. Pet Care - Companies in the pet care industry can innovate by incorporating copper-infused products in their range so that pet owners can keep their pets healthy and happy.
2. Textile - Textile companies can invest in producing copper-infused fabrics to meet the demand for antimicrobial and sustainable materials that can be utilized in pet products and human clothing.
3. Eco-friendly Products - Companies producing sustainable products can explore using copper-infused materials in their product lines to offer anti-microbial properties and support pet owners who want to be eco-friendly while keeping their pets healthy.