If your pet is just as rad as you and your bros, you need to get him this sweet subwoofer dog bed. Besides the slightly corny pun, this big comfy bed is pretty awesome for your little buddy to chill out in during the day and sleep in at night.
Handmade by Etsy shop owner JT Baldwin, this dog bed is perfect place for your pooch to relax and recharge after a long day of chasing tail at the park. It was upcycled from an actual vintage subwoofer. The insides were gutted and replaced wit a plush carpet for your pet’s comfort, and brown paint was added to keep it looking good. On one side is a large octagonal hole for your dog to go in through. Because of it’s big study design, you could use the top of the bed as a table and keeps some records on it.
This Cool Dog Bed From JT Baldwin Will be Music to Your Pooch’s Ears
1. Upcycled Pet Products - The trend of repurposing old objects into pet accessories presents an opportunity for businesses to create unique and eco-friendly products like the subwoofer dog bed.
2. Luxury Pet Furniture - As pet owners increasingly prioritize their pets' comfort and style, there is a growing market for high-end pet furniture like the plush and stylish subwoofer dog bed.
3. Technology-inspired Pet Accessories - The incorporation of technology into pet accessories, such as the subwoofer dog bed, opens up possibilities for interactive and innovative pet products.
1. Pet Accessories - The pet accessories industry can explore the niche market of upcycled and luxury pet products, providing unique and high-quality options for pet owners.
2. Furniture - Furniture companies can tap into the emerging demand for luxury pet furniture, offering stylish and comfortable options for pet owners who want to spoil their pets.
3. Technology - The technology industry can collaborate with pet accessory manufacturers to develop innovative and interactive pet products inspired by gadgets and electronics.