The initial “sweat t-shirt experiment” has sparked a lot of interest in the elusive “chemistry” people either have with each other. Many have been dumped with the excuse of “no chemistry” being detected by the other person and now those people have some science to back up their reasons with.
Trend Hunters have previously reported on dating by DNA, but there are also people using these dating services to double check their compatibility with their existing partners.
More and more couples are sticking swaps instead of a tongue in their partner’s mouth to check whether or not their partner choice makes “genetic sense”. Scientific Match is being used more and more not by singles, but by couples curious to see their DNA compatibility.
Current Couples Confirm Their Genetic Connection or Breakup
1. DNA Compatibility Testing - Growing interest in DNA compatibility testing services for couples presents opportunities for the development of better, more comprehensive testing methods.
2. Relationship Chemistry Science - The use of DNA testing to scientifically determine relationship chemistry opens up opportunities for exploration and innovation in the field of relationship science.
3. Genetic Factors in Relationship Success - As more couples turn to genetic testing to gauge their compatibility, there is an opportunity to study the genetic factors that contribute to successful relationships.
1. Genetic Testing Industry - As more couples seek out DNA compatibility testing, the genetic testing industry has an opportunity to expand into the relationship sector.
2. Relationship Counseling Industry - The use of DNA testing in relationships presents opportunities for the relationship counseling industry to develop new, science-based counseling methods.
3. Online Dating Industry - The growing interest in DNA compatibility testing among existing couples presents an opportunity for the online dating industry to offer testing services to their users.