Rather than investing in a new purse for the summer, why not test out this DIY tutorial that teaches you how to upcycle an old, unused straw bag with homemade tassels.
Bright colors and fun prints are always in for summer fashion, so this DIY tutorial is a great low-cost way to turn a boring straw beach bag into a colorful tassel tote. All you need is a few skeins of colorful embroidery floss, an unused straw tote and a needle. To make the tassels, simply loop together a knot around several even-length pieces of floss. Remember to add an extra piece of floss for you to attach the tassel to the bag. Then simply pick how you'd like to arrange your technicolor tassels on your new tote, loop the tassel onto the straw bag with the needle and secure it into place.
This DIY Tutorial Teaches You How to Make Your Very Own Tassel Bag
1. Upcycling Tutorials - Businesses can explore creating DIY tutorials to help customers update and personalize old products into new ones.
2. Customized Fashion Accessories - Fashion companies can explore offering personalized customization for their accessories, like adding tassels to bags.
3. Low-cost Summer Accessories - Brands can create and market low-cost, DIY summer accessories to appeal to budget-conscious consumers.
1. Fashion - Fashion companies can explore incorporating DIY/upcycling tutorials and customization options to attract eco-conscious and creative consumers.
2. Retail - Retailers can consider offering low-cost, DIY summer accessories in-store or online to attract budget-conscious shoppers.
3. Craft and Hobby - Craft and hobby companies can offer DIY tutorials and supplies for upcycling and customizing existing products to serve growing eco-conscious and creative markets.