For this spooky festive season, get crafty with this DIY Halloween Candle Holder made from baby food jars. This great recycled decor idea comes from Etsy seller Hbuechel, who also has the item available for purchase online for the craft-impaired.
Begin by taking small baby food jars and removing the label attached to the glass. Create a bowl of glue with a touch of water to liquify the glue down to attach the orange paper. Take orange colored birthday streamers and paint the jar with the runny glue and attach the streamers to the jar. Once it dries, add another coat of glue for good measure. Attach googly eyes to the jar for an added punch. The tea light goes inside the jar and illuminates the inside creating an orange glow to the room.
The Recycled Baby Food Jar DIY Halloween Candle Holder is Adorable
1. DIY Halloween Crafts - There is a growing trend of business opportunities in the DIY Halloween crafts market as people look for unique and personalized decorations.
2. Recycled Decor - The demand for eco-friendly and sustainable products presents an opportunity for disruptive innovation in the recycled decor industry.
3. Craft-impaired Solutions - Catering to the needs of the craft-impaired market by offering pre-made DIY products opens up possibilities for disruptive innovation in the home decor industry.
1. DIY Crafts and Home Decor - The DIY crafts and home decor industry can capitalize on the growing trend of DIY Halloween crafts and recycled decor.
2. Eco-friendly Products - The eco-friendly products industry has an opportunity to innovate in the recycled decor space with sustainable and upcycled materials.
3. Online Retail - The online retail industry can tap into the craft-impaired market by offering pre-made DIY products like the baby food jar Halloween candle holders.