These DIY candles will make your home feel more festive this holiday season. From Eleanna Kotsikou on tuts+, the geometric candles craft is described as being appropriate for beginners and only taking a short amount of time, but the instructions suggest otherwise.
The DIY candles do offer a lot of room for customization, however. The faceted candles are made using paper cut-outs to create shapes like tetrahedrons, cuboctahedrons and pentagonal antiprism tubes. You can choose the color of the house paint you use to decorate the geometric paper molds as well as the color of crayon wax you pour into them.
The end result makes a wonderful homemade gift for you to give loved ones.
These Faceted DIY Candles are Made Using Old Crayon Wax and Paper Molds
1. DIY Candles - Opportunity for disruptive innovation in the craft and artisanal candle-making industry by offering customizable geometric shapes and colors.
2. Customization - Opportunity for disruptive innovation in various industries, such as personalized gifts, home decor, and DIY kits, by offering customizable products and experiences.
3. Upcycling - Opportunity for disruptive innovation in the sustainable and eco-friendly product industry by utilizing old crayon wax and paper cut-outs to create new and unique candle designs.
1. Candle-making - Disruptive innovation opportunity for the candle-making industry to create unique and customizable geometric candles.
2. Personalized Gifts - Disruptive innovation opportunity for the personalized gifts industry to offer customizable DIY candle-making kits with geometric shapes.
3. Craft Supplies - Disruptive innovation opportunity for the craft supplies industry to provide innovative materials for creating customized geometric candles.