Inventions like Displax film are making the future come at us faster than ever. The Displax film turns any surface (less than 15mm thick) into an interactive touch screen, even if the surface is curved. If you are finding it a little hard to imagine, view the amazing video.
Displax Interactive Systems created the thinner than paper polymer film with ‘energy displacement’ sensitive nanowires. The Displax film is currently capable of 16 finger touch with a near future target of 65 simultaneous finger touch capacity. Imagine the possibilities…
Displax Film Makes Any Surface a Touch Screen
1. Interactive Touch Screens - The trend of interactive touch screens is disrupting the way we interact with surfaces and opening up new possibilities for user experiences.
2. Flexible Touch Surfaces - The trend of flexible touch surfaces is revolutionizing the concept of touch screens by enabling interaction on curved and unconventional surfaces.
3. Sensory Nanowire Technology - The trend of sensory nanowire technology is driving advancements in touch screen capabilities and paving the way for more precise and responsive touch interactions.
1. Technology - The technology industry is experiencing disruption as the demand for interactive touch screens continues to grow, presenting opportunities for innovative products and services.
2. Advertising - The advertising industry can leverage interactive touch screens to create immersive and engaging brand experiences, capturing the attention of consumers in new and exciting ways.
3. Architecture and Design - The architecture and design industry can explore the potential of flexible touch surfaces to integrate interactive elements seamlessly into building interiors, enhancing user interactions and experiences.