Watch how Disney characters surprise shoppers in a mall in Long Island, NY in this interactive window display. This short clip features the likes of Mickey Mouse, Mini Mouse, Buzz Lightyear, Cinderella and Goofy mimicking the way shoppers walk through the mall. As unsuspecting shoppers walk by what seems to be a closed down shop, a tiny silhouette of a Disney character seems to follow them. As attentive shoppers begin to notice, they stop and start doing hand gestures at the nearly opaque windows to see if that Disney character will mimic back.
As the crowd begins to grow, the Disney characters begin to dance along with the onlookers. As to the crowd's surprise, the Disney cast jumps out through the window to interactive with customers. How the Disney characters surprise shoppers correlates to the opening of Disney Side.
Disney Characters Surprised Shoppers in a Mall in New York
1. Interactive Window Displays - Opportunity to create interactive experiences in retail settings using window displays.
2. Augmented Reality Experiences - Potential for integrating augmented reality technology to enhance interactivity and surprise in retail displays.
3. Experiential Marketing - Growing trend of creating memorable and interactive brand experiences to engage customers.
1. Retail - Opportunity for retailers to leverage interactive window displays to attract and engage customers.
2. Entertainment - Potential for entertainment companies to integrate interactive technology in their marketing strategies.
3. Advertising - Growing need for unique and attention-grabbing advertising campaigns through interactive experiences.