Entitled 'Disco Bloodbath', this opulent beauty story is featured in Bullett's Summer 2013 installment. Gracing its 'The Wild Issue', this expressive editorial is the opposite of traditional and embraces exuberant styling courtesy of Jessica Bobince.
Fashion photographer Jason Kim captures the 'Disco Bloodbath' Bullett beauty story that stars Supreme beauty Hirschy Hirschfelder. The gorgeous model transforms into an androgynous chameleon and pulls of a series of over-the-top makeup looks by beauty expert Robert Greene. Greene works alongside talented hair stylist Thanos Samaras at L'Atelier who completes the model's bold look.
Hirschy wears a wardrobe of designer pieces from the likes of Louis Vuitton, Acne, Versus, and Chanel to name a few and channels a couture version of a clown or flamboyant circus performer.
The Bullet Magazine Disco Bloodbath Beauty Story Shows Opulence
1. Opulent Beauty - Opulent and expressive beauty looks inspired by vibrant and flamboyant aesthetics.
2. Androgynous Chameleon - Embracing androgyny in makeup and fashion, blurring traditional gender boundaries.
3. Exuberant Styling - Bold and unique styling choices that break free from traditional fashion norms.
1. Fashion Photography - Opportunities for photographers to capture and showcase opulent and expressive beauty looks.
2. Beauty Industry - Innovations in makeup and cosmetic products to achieve bold and flamboyant looks.
3. Fashion Design - Inspiration for designers to create couture collections that embrace androgynous and exuberant aesthetics.