Urilift Appears at Night, Disappears in the Day
The government of British Columbia is looking at hydraulic, disappearing toilets for the roadways of Victoria. The toilets elevate at night and disappear during the day. The urinals are intended entirely for men, and more distinctively, for male drinkers. According to johnchow â€œThe Urilift system is a two-meter high stainless steel cylinder with three alcoves, each with a urinal, and no doors.â€ The city of Victoria will be the first city to try them out and then it will be spread to London and Belfast.
1. Hydraulic Toilets - Disappearing urinals that elevate at night and disappear during the day offer a disruptive innovation opportunity in the field of public restroom infrastructure.
2. Discrete Urinal Systems - The development of stainless steel cylinder urinals with alcoves and no doors provides a disruptive innovation opportunity for creating more private and hygienic restroom experiences.
3. Mobile Restroom Solutions - The implementation of disappearing urinals in roadways presents a disruptive innovation opportunity for creating convenient and easily accessible restroom options for travelers.
1. Public Infrastructure - The disappearing urinals trend can disrupt the public infrastructure industry by revolutionizing the way restrooms are designed and implemented in urban areas.
2. Hospitality - The discrete urinal systems trend offers a disruptive innovation opportunity for the hospitality industry to enhance restroom facilities and provide more comfortable experiences for guests.
3. Event Management - The mobile restroom solutions trend can disrupt the event management industry by offering a convenient and efficient way to provide restroom facilities at outdoor events and festivals.