If you love peplums and flared silhouettes, the Dior Resort 2013 collection will have your hearts racing and pocketbooks burning. The ladylike lookbook consists of timeless classics with added exaggeration and contemporary details.
The neutral-heavy collection is refined and full of youthful details that appeal to various age groups. The flared peplum profile has been a season favorite and the Dior Resort 2013 collection takes this pleated look to the next level. The whimsical gathered silhouette has been added to elegant tops, tailored jackets and bodacious skirts. Belts and cinched waists prevent these ladies from being overwhelmed by these strong, shapely form.
While other designers are keeping the rest of the look streamlined when adding peplums, Dior maintains a full-figured shape throughout the look. The Dior Resort 2013 collection is refined and tailored to perfection.
The Dior Resort 2013 Collection is Poised and Refined
1. Flared Silhouette Fashion Trend - The trend of adding peplums and flared silhouettes in the fashion industry is an opportunity for designers to create their own unique take on the trend and continue to push the boundaries of fashion.
2. Contemporary Classic Fashion Trend - The trend of mixing contemporary details with timeless classics in the fashion industry is an opportunity for designers to create fashion that is both modern and timeless, appealing to a wider and more diverse audience.
3. Full-figured Shape Fashion Trend - The trend of maintaining a full-figured shape throughout the look in the fashion industry is an opportunity for designers to embrace all body types and create fashion that is both flattering and empowering to women of all sizes.
1. Fashion Industry - In the fashion industry, designers have the opportunity to create their own unique take on the trend of flared silhouettes and contemporary classic fashion, pushing the boundaries of fashion and appealing to a diverse audience.
2. Retail Industry - In the retail industry, retailers can capitalize on the trend of full-figured shapes and offer clothing options that empower women of all sizes, increasing their customer base and promoting body positivity.
3. Beauty Industry - In the beauty industry, makeup brands can create looks that complement the flared silhouette trend and offer products that enhance and highlight the full-figured shape, providing a complete beauty solution for consumers.