Most women will agree there are few things more attractive than seeing a man with a child, which is where DILFs of Disneyland comes in. The funny Instagram account compiles pictures of good looking fathers at Disneyland and California Adventure for the viewing pleasure of everyone.
Self-described as "the happiest place on Instagram," DILFs of Disneyland posts fairly niche photos. By adding the hot dads and crude acronym together with a wholesome amusement park and innocent children, the account provides eye-catching content. Hardly anyone's 'old man,' the featured fathers can be seen not just with their kids, but doing dad-like things such as pushing strollers, carrying BabyBjorns and offering piggy back rides. Given the location, many of their offspring are in varying states of dress-up, which only adds to the adorability.
DILFs of Disneyland Finds the Best Looking Fathers at Amusement Parks
1. DILF Culture - There is opportunity to create more social media accounts that fetishize fathers in different settings beyond amusement parks.
2. Family-friendly Social Media - A new market could emerge for social media platforms that seek to create entertaining content that people of all ages would enjoy seeing during leisure time.
3. Nostalgia-based Social Media - Social media platforms could focus on creating pages that evoke a sense of nostalgia for simple, wholesome times, while also incorporating elements of modern culture.
1. Social Media - Opportunities exist within the social media arena to create more pages around fathers in a variety of settings.
2. Amusement Park - Amusement parks could explore partnerships with social media accounts that showcase the hot dads found on their premises.
3. Marketing and Advertising - Brands could capitalize on the popularity of DILFs of Disneyland by partnering with social media pages that feature attractive dads to promote their products or services.