The conceptual LG Lily digital vase is an ultra-modern decor item for the home or office that would enable inhabitants to keep their choice of plant in their space without the need for any care.
The digital planter makes use of transparent OLED technology that would render your choice of plant or flower into your space. This would work well in rooms or areas that might not get that much natural light to digitally grow plants of your choice.
The conceptual LG Lily digital vase is the design work of Sinan Anayurt and is part of the LG Displays OLED Go competition. Users would be able to choose their favorite species of plant via their smartphone to keep a touch of the natural world in their space.
The Conceptual LG Lily Digital Vase by Sinan Anayurt is Ornate
1. Digital Planters - There is an opportunity for companies to disrupt the traditional planter industry with the use of new technologies like transparent OLED to offer a new range of planters requiring less or no maintenance.
2. Smart Home Decor - Disruptive innovation opportunities abound in the home decor industry to offer tech-savvy customers a range of smart products from virtual vases to digital paintings.
3. Virtual Reality Interior Design - With the advent and rise of Virtual Reality technology, companies can create a new industry and market for designing and decorating interior spaces in a simulated VR environment.
1. Home Decor Industry - Companies can explore innovative decor ideas beyond traditional products to offer customers newer and different experiences through technology.
2. Gardening Industry - Disruptive innovation opportunities exist in the gardening industry for companies to produce and market virtual planters that provide users with a fresh gardening experience.
3. Smart Technology Industry - With growing demand for smart home technologies, companies can disrupt the industry by introducing newer products like virtual planters that use OLED and other smart technologies.