No, this isn't the latest peripheral for Guitar Hero or Rock Band; this is the big leagues. The Digital DiGuitar is completely stringless and can replicate pretty much any sound or tone out there via MIDI signal. This could save hours of tweaking your regular guitar and amps trying to find that perfect sound.
If you are a guitarist, there's no doubt you will be a little wary of the Digital DiGuitar, shrugging it off as just another fad. Well boys and girls, this just may be the real deal.
The designers of the Digital DiGuitar basically say that the digital actuators in the fret board of the guitar give off the same sensation of vibrations as if you were playing the same note on a stringed axe. Woah.
The Digital DiGuitar Comes With no Strings Attached
1. Digital Instrumentation - Opportunity to revolutionize the musical instrument industry by creating innovative digital instruments that replicate the sounds of traditional instruments without the need for traditional components such as strings and frets.
2. MIDI Technology - Opportunity to improve and expand the capabilities of MIDI technology to allow for more accurate and diverse sound replication in digital instruments like the Digital DiGuitar.
3. Virtual Reality Instruments - Opportunity to create immersive virtual reality instruments that provide an authentic playing experience without the physical limitations and expenses of traditional instruments.
1. Music - The music industry could adopt digital instruments such as the Digital DiGuitar to create new sounds and music styles, as well as improve the recording process and live performances.
2. Entertainment - Incorporating digital instruments like the Digital DiGuitar into video games and virtual reality experiences could significantly improve player engagement and create new opportunities for immersive entertainment.
3. Education - Digital instruments like the Digital DiGuitar could improve music education by reducing the costs and space needed for traditional instruments, and providing students with a wider range of musical styles and sounds to learn from.