When one thinks of digital birth control, Daysy is a great answer and an even better alternative to traditional contraception like the pill. Due to growing concerns about the pill's safety, research has shown that "out of 12 000 American women, 63% have stopped using it" in recent years.
This staggering research has inspired digital birth control products like Daysy and suggests that in a few years, most women will be using devices like it to monitor their ovulation and fertility cycles or as a method of contraception. The product tells users when it is safe to consummate their relationship without protection and when they should be more careful if trying to keep from getting pregnant.
Daysy's patented data system is called the "LadyComp algorithm" and monitors women's body temperatures in order to determine whether or not they are ovulating. Like traditional ovulation charts, this device gives users access to their cycle forecasts and is said to predict pregnancy at a 99.3% accuracy level. This revolutionary product and its data collection system gives users a new way to look at birth control and will change how women go about family planning in the future.
Daysy Monitors Women's Ovulation Cycles and Fertility Levels
1. Digital Birth Control Tracking - Daysy is a disruptive innovation that provides an alternative to traditional contraception and empowers women to monitor their ovulation and fertility cycles.
2. Growing Concerns About Pill's Safety - The decline in the use of traditional contraception methods like the pill presents an opportunity for disruptive innovation in the digital birth control industry.
3. Data-driven Family Planning - Daysy's LadyComp algorithm and its high accuracy level open up opportunities for disruptive innovation in the field of data-driven family planning and fertility tracking.
1. Digital Birth Control - The digital birth control industry can capitalize on the increasing demand for safer and more personalized alternatives to traditional methods.
2. Women's Health Technology - The field of women's health technology has the potential for disruptive innovation with the development of devices like Daysy that revolutionize how women track their ovulation and fertility cycles.
3. Data Analytics in Family Planning - The use of data analytics in family planning and fertility tracking, as seen in Daysy's LadyComp algorithm, presents opportunities for disruptive innovation in the healthcare industry.