Upon reading the name for this lighting fixture, I began to inspect it with apprehension; I mean, I wonder how heavy the Dieter Janssen ‘Heavy/Light’ lighting fixture really is. I have this thing against suspended items that can crush you if unstable or tampered with.
Yet after I got over my silly preoccupation, I began to appreciate the design of the Dieter Janssen ‘Heavy/Light’ light. Made of cast-iron with xenon lighting components, it’s ripping effect almost contradicts its heavy material.
The Dieter Janssen 'Heavy/Light' Design Doesn't Look So Heavy
1. Suspended Lighting Fixtures - There is a growing trend for suspended lighting fixtures that combine heavy materials with visually light designs.
2. Ripping Effect - The use of a ripping effect in lighting designs is an emerging trend that adds an interesting visual element.
3. Xenon Lighting Components - The use of xenon lighting components in fixtures is a trending innovation that offers bright and energy-efficient lighting.
1. Interior Design - The interior design industry can explore suspended lighting fixtures as a disruptive innovation to create visually stunning spaces.
2. Lighting Manufacturing - Lighting manufacturers can leverage the trend of using a ripping effect in designs to offer unique and eye-catching products.
3. Energy Efficiency - The energy efficiency industry can capitalize on the use of xenon lighting components to provide eco-friendly lighting solutions.