With a 100,000 Euros price tag, this TV will probably be the most expensive in the world. No wonder, as it fceatures high end technology, modern design and of course, it is studded with diamonds and white gold.
Implications - It's definitely not for everyone, but if you can afford this TV's steep price tag I say go for it. With its opulently luxurious aesthetic and its cutting-edge technology, you'd definitely be the envy of all your friends if you had this mean machine in your living room. The only concern I have is that a TV this ornate might distract your attention from whatever program you might be watching.
1. Luxury Tech - The trend of combining high-end technology with luxurious aesthetics provides opportunities for disruptive innovation in the luxury market.
2. Exclusive Design - The trend of creating exclusive and ornate designs in consumer electronics opens up disruptive innovation opportunities in the high-end home decor industry.
3. Status Symbol Products - The trend of producing extravagant and expensive products like diamond-studded TVs presents disruptive innovation opportunities in the luxury goods market.
1. Luxury Tech - Luxury tech industry can capitalize on the demand for high-end, exclusive and ornate consumer electronics.
2. Home Decor - The home decor industry can explore disruptive innovation opportunities by integrating high-end technology with exclusive and ornate designs.
3. Luxury Goods - Luxury goods industry can tap into the market of status symbol products by creating extravagant and expensive items like diamond-studded TVs.