The unique Diamond & Ruby Beats Pro headphones are now available for purchase for fans to own a piece of the Super Bowl XLVI history. The luxurious gadget is made in collaboration with Graff, a talented jeweler based in London. The audio design is made to capture the Halftime Show specifically as the New York Giants beat the New England Patriots.
In terms of the intricate elements of the headphone's construction, the piece features 126.76 carats of Graff diamonds and rubies. It rests snug in a pure platinum base and is notably signed by both Beats by Dre and Graff. The luxurious headphones also come with a certificate that notes the genuine use of Graff stones.
Image Credit 1stdibs
The Diamond & Ruby Beats Pro Headphones are Now Available
1. Luxury Electronics - There is a growing trend of integrating luxury elements, such as diamonds and precious stones, into electronics.
2. Collaborative Jewelry Design - Increasingly, jewelry designers are partnering with electronic manufacturers to create unique, high-end products.
3. Themed Collector's Items - Consumers are gravitating towards limited edition, themed collector's items as a way to own a piece of history or commemorate special events.
1. Consumer Electronics - Companies in the consumer electronics industry can explore collaborations with luxury jewelers to create high-end, limited edition products.
2. Jewelry Design - Jewelry designers and manufacturers can look for new opportunities to collaborate with electronic brands and incorporate technology into their designs.
3. Entertainment Memorabilia - The entertainment memorabilia industry can capitalize on the demand for themed collector's items by partnering with electronic manufacturers to create exclusive merchandise for special events.