Milan Fashion Week made way for the D&G Summer 2011 collection, which blossoms with bluebells and roses from head to toe. With vintage-looking flowered fabrics, the designer cut modern forms of dresses and blouses that will flow in the refreshing breeze of springtime.
With loose hair, bandanas, lenses and picnic patterns too, the runway models sporting the D&G Summer 2011 line ushered in premature excitement for the sensational season that, once winter begins, won't come soon enough.
The D & G Summer 2011 Collection is in Bloom
1. Floral Fashion - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Develop sustainable and ethically sourced alternatives to traditional flowered fabrics.
2. Vintage-inspired Designs - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Integrate modern technology, such as 3D printing, to create unique and customizable vintage-inspired garments.
3. Outdoor-themed Fashion - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Combine fashion with functionality to create outdoor-themed clothing suitable for various activities.
1. Fashion - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Create eco-friendly and sustainable fashion lines using innovative materials and production methods.
2. Textile - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Develop biofabrication techniques to produce floral-patterned textiles using organic and biodegradable materials.
3. Sports and Outdoor Recreation - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Merge fashion and sportswear to create stylish outdoor apparel with functional features.