There's a wealth of mythological themes in 'Devil' by Sharon Mor Yosef. This fashion shoot features model Casper (TJMM) wearing horns, a crown of thorns and a curious cascading leather headdress. The styling, which was orchestrated by JenPaul, amplifies the drama of the shoot beautifully.
We've seen an increasing number of shoots that either channel mythological themes or employ horns. Check out more images of 'Devil' by Sharon Mor Yosef above, and keep clicking for more similar features from Trend Hunter's archives.
'Devil' by Sharon Mor Yosef Stylizes Satan
1. Mythological-themed Fashion - Opportunity for fashion brands to incorporate mythological elements into their designs and photo shoots.
2. Horn Accessories - Potential for accessory designers to create unique and edgy horn-inspired accessories.
3. Dramatic Styling - Chance for stylists to experiment with bold and theatrical fashion looks.
1. Fashion - Fashion brands can explore mythological-inspired designs to captivate consumers.
2. Accessories - Opportunity for accessory brands to create horn-inspired products that stand out in the market.
3. Photography and Styling - Photographers and stylists can leverage dramatic concepts like mythological themes to create visually captivating content.