Though most gamers are already familiar with Razer and many of its products, the lifestyle brand is setting out on a new venture this year with the launch of Razer DevCon, a conference specifically for game developers.
The 4-hour-long conference will feature discussions from industry leaders, including speakers from Razer's engineering and design teams, and partners like Activision Blizzard, Vibe Avenue Studios, and iLLOGIKA. In addition to spotlighting how Razer's offerings fit into the gaming space, the conference will enable attendees to see some of the latest improvements in gaming technology.
The conference will take place on May 7th, 2021, and game developers are welcome to sign up and take part in any of the technology-focused sessions that interest them.
Image Credit: Razer
Razer DevCon 2021 is the Brand's First Conference
1. Gaming Technology Advancements - Razer DevCon offers insights into the latest improvements in gaming technology, presenting opportunities for developers to innovate in this area.
2. Developer Conference Trend - The launch of Razer DevCon highlights the growing trend of companies hosting conferences specifically for game developers, presenting opportunities to disrupt traditional tech events.
3. Brand-specific Developer Conferences - More lifestyle brands may follow Razer's lead in launching their own developer conferences, presenting opportunities for companies to engage with developers in a more specialized and targeted way.
1. Gaming - The gaming industry can leverage insights gained from Razer DevCon to fuel further innovations in gaming technology and better engage with developers.
2. Event Hosting - The success of Razer DevCon may inspire other companies to launch their own developer-focused conferences and events, disrupting the traditional event hosting industry.
3. Consumer Electronics - As a lifestyle brand that offers a variety of consumer electronics, Razer DevCon positions Razer to disrupt the innovation landscape in this industry by leveraging insights gained from working with game developers.