When people think of getting away to tie the knot, more often than not hot climates and beach settings come first to mind; that is not the case when it comes to this destination wedding in Paris, France. A Canadian couple headed to the most romantic city in the world to say 'I do.' Full of glitz and glamor, the ceremony and reception shows that even when planning from afar, pulling off an event full of little details and personality can be a success.
In this case, rose gardens and the '20s appear to have played a huge influence. Although chock full of pink flowers and careful touches, the bride says, "We wanted to create an atmosphere for our day that was simple, understated, elegant, and unstuffy." The destination wedding in Paris is just that.
A Canadian Couple Celebrates a Glitzy Destination Wedding in Paris
1. Destination Weddings - Couples are seeking unique and glamorous locations for their weddings, creating opportunities for event planners and travel companies.
2. Personalized Weddings - Weddings with personalized details and touches are becoming increasingly popular, opening up opportunities for customized wedding decor and services.
3. Vintage-inspired Weddings - A resurgence of vintage-inspired weddings is taking place, allowing for opportunities in vintage rental services and retro-inspired fashion.
1. Event Planning - Event planners can tap into the demand for unique and personalized destination weddings by offering tailored packages.
2. Tourism - Travel companies and tourism boards can promote their destination as a glamorous and romantic wedding location.
3. Rental Services - Vintage rental services and retro-inspired fashion can capitalize on the growing trend of vintage-inspired weddings.