Disney and colorpop have formed a partnership to offer consumers a whimsical Disney Designer collection that features the franchise's iconic princesses in a completely new light.
The concept behind this look aims to modernize the famed royal characters by taking them out of their story lines and putting them onto the runway. As the name suggests, this line re-imagines Disney princesses as modern socialites, donning the most recent red carpet looks. The collection features lipsticks inspired by Jasmine, Tiana, Ariel and Cinderella, offering a playful way to sport one's fandom.
In addition to the lipsticks, the collection will also feature an eyeshadow palette, lip glosses and highlighters, making for an all-encompassing look that's sure to impress.
Colorpop's Designer Disney Collection Modernizes the Characters
1. Designer Disney Collection - Opportunity for brands to collaborate with Disney to create modern and fashionable products inspired by iconic characters.
2. Modernizing Disney Princesses - Disruptive innovation opportunity to update classic princess characters to resonate with a contemporary audience.
3. Character-inspired Cosmetic Collections - Growing trend of creating cosmetic lines that are inspired by beloved characters to cater to fans and collectors.
1. Cosmetics - Opportunity for cosmetic brands to create product lines inspired by popular fictional characters, targeting fan communities and collectors.
2. Fashion - Potential for fashion brands to collaborate with Disney to create modernized designs based on iconic princess characters.
3. Entertainment Merchandise - Opportunity to expand the range of merchandise offerings for entertainment franchises by creating character-inspired cosmetic collections.