The Spring/Summer 2019 range by Danish electronics brand Bang & Olufsen is characterized by slick and stylish designer audio accessories. The silhouettes in the collection rely on a chic color palette that effortlessly accents their minimalist aesthetic. The company opted in for three subtle nuances "which represent the ground, forest, and sky."
The capsule is dubbed 'Rise Above' and spotlights a range of different designer audio formats — from the over-ear Beoplay H91 to the in-ear Beoplay E6. In addition, the release embraces the recent movement toward convenience-focused wireless design.
Raf Simons and Kvadrat come in through a collaboration that realizes playfully patterned pouches for both the Beoplay H91 and the Beoplay E6. These pieces of cloth are made available for an extra £100 GBP and £40 GBP.
Bang & Olufsen Partners with Raf Simons for the SS 2019 Season
1. Designer Audio Accessories - The trend of combining high-quality sound systems with sleek and stylish designs creates an opportunity for companies to disrupt the audio accessories market.
2. Minimalist Aesthetics - The minimalist aesthetic trend in consumer electronics presents an opportunity for disruption in the design and production of audio accessories.
3. Wireless Convenience - The trend towards convenience-focused, wireless designs represents an opportunity for audio accessory companies to capitalize on the growing demand for wireless products.
1. Consumer Electronics - As consumer electronics continue to evolve, there is potential for disruption within the industry to create unique audio accessories.
2. Fashion and Design - Collaborations with fashion designers and textile manufacturers present an opportunity for innovation and disruption within the audio accessory industry.
3. Luxury Goods - The market for high-end, designer audio accessories presents an opportunity for disruptive innovation in the luxury goods sector.