New Balance presents yet another tonal iteration of the iconic 550 lifestyle sneaker model with the Desert colorway palette to join its roster. The shoe is made specifically for the Fall/Winter 2022 season ahead and features neutral tones throughout the entire silhouette.
It has a soft leather material making up the construction and canvas to add some breathability. The tonal look spotlights beige hues that are reminiscent of the Sahara desert with brown at the heel section. Branded accents arrive in the form of the custom N on the side of the shoe and '550' by the lateral quarter panel and spine. Rounding out the look are the stability clips that detail the outsole -- it is set to launch in the upcoming weeks.
Image Credit: New Balance
New Balance Presents the Desert Colorway of the 550 Sneakers
1. Neutral-toned Sneakers - Opportunities to explore the use of neutral tones in various sneaker models to create a cohesive, versatile look.
2. Minimalist Design - Possibilities for minimalist, understated design in footwear for a sleek and timeless look.
3. Sustainable Materials - Potential to incorporate more sustainable materials into sneaker construction for a more eco-friendly product.
1. Fashion - Innovative design opportunities in the fashion industry for lifestyle sneakers with a focus on neutral tones and understated branding.
2. Footwear - A shift towards minimalist, understated design in footwear with the use of sustainable materials for a more eco-conscious product.
3. Retail - Reimagining retail marketing strategies to appeal to consumers looking for versatile, eco-conscious, and minimalist styles in footwear.